Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Airplanes - All types
Reload this Page >

Joe Nall delivery: TopFlite P-51 B model RTF or airframe less powertrain

Community
Search
Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

Joe Nall delivery: TopFlite P-51 B model RTF or airframe less powertrain

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2024, 12:17 PM
lownslowflier
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Joe Nall delivery: TopFlite P-51 B model RTF or airframe less powertrain

Joe Nall delivery available.

TopFlite P-51 B (B model) in near-new condition. Fuse and wing fiberglassed and painted. Century Jet air retracts on main gear and tailwheel. Shock absorbing struts, pull pull tailwheel. This plane was originally fitted with a gas engine, but is currently converted to electric. It has an Avian 160kv outrunner motor with a Castle Creations 160 HV ESC for 2 6S packs in series.

Available as airframe only or complete ready to fly with electric power system. Includes 4 servos in the wing and 3 servos in the fuselage. Air valve for the retracts is on the bottom of the firewall. Strut covers not installed but included. Also includes builder's manual and plans set.

Ready to fly (with your receiver and batteries): $1300
Airframe only with 2-blade spinner (includes servos but not Avian motor or ESC): $1000

Please contact me before 5/14 if interested as that will be the day I'm packing up for Joe Nall. Please shoot me any questions or requests for more photos.

Old 05-06-2024, 09:14 PM
sollyallsonrc

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing the TopFlite P-51 B model RTF or airframe less powertrain
you have listed for sale. Could you please let me know if it's still available? I'm willing to make a deal and take it off your hands. Are you open to considering any offers? I'm ready to make a purchase and would appreciate your prompt response. Looking forward to hearing back from you!
Old 05-07-2024, 04:49 AM
lownslowflier
My Feedback: (22)

Yes, the plane is still available. Are you planning to come pick it up either in Columbia, SC or at the Joe Nall flying 5/15-18? Thanks.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:27 AM
kentland8
My Feedback: (27)

[QUOTE=lownslowflier;12799885]Joe Nall delivery available.

TopFlite P-51 B (B model) in near-new condition. Fuse and wing fiberglassed and painted. Century Jet air retracts on main gear and tailwheel. Shock absorbing struts, pull pull tailwheel. This plane was originally fitted with a gas engine, but is currently converted to electric. It has an Avian 160kv outrunner motor with a Castle Creations 160 HV ESC for 2 6S packs in series.

Available as airframe only or complete ready to fly with electric power system. Includes 4 servos in the wing and 3 servos in the fuselage. Air valve for the retracts is on the bottom of the firewall. Strut covers not installed but included. Also includes builder's manual and plans set.

Ready to fly (with your receiver and batteries): $1300
Airframe only with 2-blade spinner (includes servos but not Avian motor or ESC): $1000

Please contact me before 5/14 if interested as that will be the day I'm packing up for Joe Nall. Please shoot me any questions or requests for more photos.

I have some info that may be helpful to you but do not want to post it for everyone to see. Shoot me your email and i will reply. Dave Voglund [email protected]
Old 05-07-2024, 08:28 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 357 Likes on 287 Posts

Originally Posted by lownslowflier
Yes, the plane is still available. Are you planning to come pick it up either in Columbia, SC or at the Joe Nall flying 5/15-18? Thanks.
Careful with this one, new account, and their IP is coming from a VPN server. I can't prove it yet but it smells like a scammer so unless they are picking it up for cash in person I'd be leery